1. Was Harry really using magic at the Dursleys’s at the beginning of book 3 under his covers? Because I believe that is strictly forboden.
2. There are some people I certainly wouldn’t mind blowing up and letting them float away.
3. BTW Harry is so BIG and his voice is all deep.
4. Ack! Creaky swings in the dark!
5. Oh, Stan. You’re even better than I could have imagined.
6. Was there a Jamaican shrunken head in the book? I must have skipped that little detail.
7. The Weasley twins are a little more rugged with their hair, we’re getting there.
8. OMG The way she calls him Ronald!! “It’s on his suitcase, Ronald.”
9. AHHH OH GOD DEMENTORS OMG THAT NOISE I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO HAVE EVEN MORE NGHTMARES ABOUT THEM NOW
10. Ummmmmmmm a Hogwarts choir singing something wicked this way comes?!?!?!
11. Dracooooo, why is your hair all crazy?! I liked it slicked bak.
12. Different Dumbledore 😦 RIP Original Dumbledore and your awesome old-man voice
13. I want those animal candies!!!!! I want to roar like a real lion!!
14. The Divination room is a lot bigger than I pictured, but Trelawny is spot on.
15. Neville is so lanky!
16. If I wrote down everything Hermione said that made me smile and swoon, I would be writing down everything Hermione said.
17. HERMIONE PROTECTED HARRY AGAIN and gave Draco the cutest look of disgust!
18. The Hippogriff realy is quite a fascinating creature.
19. HEMIONE. HOLDING. RON’S. HAND. IN. FEAR. FOR. HARRY’S. LIFE. I don’t even know who I ship at the moment. I ship them both! POLYGAMY!
20. Draco, you’re an arse. Also, a wimp. But, this we knew.
21. Lumus’s Boggart looked too much like the moon! It was supposed to be just an orb for a while!
22. OH HIII PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL!
23. Aww Harry’s all alooooooone. I would have cried if my friends went to Hogsmeade without me.
24. I thought this in the book as well, but you wold think they would have conjured up beds instead of sleeping bags in the Great Hall.
25. This movie is also making me laugh more that the others. The dramatic one leaf falling and then the leaves all falling off the Whomping Willow at once, quite unceremoniously.
26. Also, Ron’s constant shock at Hermione appearing is also hilarious.
27. I want to learn how to draw doodles that move! Fancy.
28. OH GOD THE INSIDE OF THE DEMENTOR’S MOUTH! AHHHHH! At first I was like “There aren’t nearly a hundred of them, this isn’t scary.” THEN THAT HAPPENED!
29. THE DVD IS SKIPPING. IT FROZE. AHHH THIS IS WORSE THAN A DEMENTOR’S KISS!
30. I was on board with Moony, Padfoot and Wormtail, but Prongs made me think of shrimp until it was explained…and even now it’s weird to me.
31.Oh…HELLo Madame Rosmerta…I didn’t give you enough credit in my imagination…
32. Harry needs to learn how to breathe more quietly under that cloak.
33. Why, “The first time I rode a broom” and not oh I don’t know “When I realized Ginny was alive” or “When Hermione woke up from being petrified” or something legitimately happy? Boys.
34. Loo-see-us?! LOO-SEE-US?! I refuse to accept it. Loo-shus. Like lucious with a long u at the start.
35. HA! Considering your dad was a stag sometimes, he probably kind of DID strut..
36. BAHAHAHA SHE PUNCHED DRACO! Brilliant, indeed.
37. HERMONE JUST THREW HER ARMS AROUND RON’S NECK AND HARRY WRAPPED HIMSELF AROUND HERMIONE IN THE MOST ADORABLE CUDDLE SESSION EVER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS IN SADNESS. I ship this trio so hard. Cause they’re the three best friends
that anyone could have, yes they’re the three best friends that anyone could have.
38. This freezing and skipping thing is getting out of hand. Netflix will be hearing about this from me.
39. I don’t know, I don’t think I could go from thinkng someone was a murderer to wanting to live with them so quickly, even if I did know they were innocent.
40. SHE SLAPPED HIS HAND AWAY! I want to BE this girl. Seriously.
41. Running Hermione may be my favorite Hermione so far. No, no. Sassy Hermione still wins. But I do love Running Hermione.
42. This whole time-traveling business is too Meta for my head to handle. I had the same problem in Misfits. And really any other time traveling situation.
43. Harry is once again cradling Hermione in his arms. I’m glad I didn’t imagine this blooming love. That my shipping was not scrounging at subtext, like most of my ships are.
44. Let’s add Screaming Hermione to one of my favorite Hermiones. I want action figures in all of these forms.
45. Ron’s confusion. Adorable. And Harry and Hermione laughing. So. Cute.
46. The Whomping Willow might be my favorite non-student-aged character in this movie.
47. Some of the characters could not have been more perfectly cast in these movies. Others could use work. Perhaps I shall recast it myself someday.
48. I think I’m going to start solemnly swearing that I’m up to no good more often, just in case something awesome happens.
49. WAIT THAT’S IT, THAT’S THE END?!?!??! THEY LEFT OUT THE PART THAT ALMOST MADE ME CRY MY FIRST HAPPY TEARS!
50. If they don’t include the part about Sirius sending Harry a permission slip at the very start of the next movie, I am going to stomp and pout.